Rural Schools Collaborative had a tremendous year, all thanks to supporters like you! We hope you will enjoy reading our new ‘Building Rural: Better Together’ 2023 annual report, celebrating our collective impact.
As our network of rural advocates continues to grow, so too does our impact. In 2022-2023, we:
- Gave more than $50,000 in rural teacher classroom grants for place-based projects;
- Added five new partners and two new regions to the hub network, totaling 22 organizations across 33 states;
- Launched new Rural Teacher Corps in Indiana, Iowa, North Dakota, and Oregon;
- Reached 440,000+ people through our asset-based storytelling platforms;
- Supported $30 million in external funding across our network through letters of support and philanthropic introductions.
2023 Annual Report - Building Rural: Better Together
Check out this year's annual report to learn more about Rural Schools Collaborative's collective impact!
“Community members far & wide heard about our project and our impact. The Grants in Place opportunity allowed my students to make a difference - while learning about the past, celebrating the present and deepening their connections for the future.”
We can’t do it alone! As a lean grassroots organization, our work requires support from individual donors to sustain our mission. These achievements are only possible with gifts from caring advocates like you.
Thank you for your support - together, we are building a thriving rural future.
Help reach this year’s goal of raising $45,000 for rural education.Make a gift today
November 13, 2023
The partnership between North Dakota Small Organized Schools and Be More Colorful has transformed North Dakota’s career exploration for students through the power of virtual reality.
October 31, 2023
The ribbon cutting ceremony marked an expansion of the Great River Teacher Corps program on Future Teacher Day.
October 22, 2023
RSC partners with Illinois ROE#33 and Galesburg Community Foundation to convene stakeholders to align and strengthen local teacher pathways.